Delta Spirit Pass question

Subscribe
Can you change the return leg of the Delta Spirit Pass after you’ve flown the outbound leg? I’m trying to change it in Travelnet(rules say that is the only place you can change it), but whenever I select my new flights it kicks me out of Travelnet.

There is a note under the rules that says you have to cancel your reservation and start over, but I’m afraid to do that since I have already flown the outbound portion.

Any information is greatly appreciated.
Quote: Can you change the return leg of the Delta Spirit Pass after you’ve flown the outbound leg? I’m trying to change it in Travelnet(rules say that is the only place you can change it), but whenever I select my new flights it kicks me out of Travelnet.

There is a note under the rules that says you have to cancel your reservation and start over, but I’m afraid to do that since I have already flown the outbound portion.

I’d give pilot assist a call for more guidance. They can at least direct you to the right person to ask.
Quote: Can you change the return leg of the Delta Spirit Pass after you’ve flown the outbound leg? I’m trying to change it in Travelnet(rules say that is the only place you can change it), but whenever I select my new flights it kicks me out of Travelnet.

Let us know the final result....never heard that scenario before...
Quote: Let us know the final result....never heard that scenario before...
Agreed! And it's a spot I could see many in. Spirit pass out to some place, decide to stay an extra day or two. Hope that doesn't mean you're hosed on the return.
Quote: Let us know the final result....never heard that scenario before...
Long story short, don’t think it can be done on Travelnet. Ended up calling Mydelta line, and they fixed it pretty quickly.
OBTW- don’t cancel your reservation and expect to be able to rebook yourself-I pressed to test on that one!

Just remember if you do, you have to change it at least 24 hours prior.