LGA Trips

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Could someone provide an example of what the trips are like out of LGA when you hold a line? Are they all out and backs? or do you go LGA>Point B>Point C>Point D>LGA? Thanks.
Both out and backs and through various airports. LGA crews also fly through JFK and BOS a bit.

For example:
LGA-BOS-JAX-BOS
BOS-MKE-LGA-BOS
BOS-JAX-BOS-LGA

That’s just one example of a 3 day trip.
LGA Trips
Is that supporting DAL? Do you support anyone else flying out of LGA, or does it vary depending on ERJ or CRJ?
LGA is ERJ only. LGA is Delta flying only but on reserve you could be called to cover a United trip, or even an Alaska trip. You can also pick up trips in other domiciles on your days off.
Quote: LGA is ERJ only. LGA is Delta flying only but on reserve you could be called to cover a United trip, or even an Alaska trip. You can also pick up trips in other domiciles on your days off.
I was actually wondering about that...
So say you're equidistant from DFW & IAH and are based out of IAH...
You can pick up trips out of either domicile?
That's pretty handy.
LGA trips also go through DTW and MSP. I even hit SLC once. That was a fluke though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Both out and backs and through various airports. LGA crews also fly through JFK and BOS a bit.

For example:
LGA-BOS-JAX-BOS
BOS-MKE-LGA-BOS
BOS-JAX-BOS-LGA

That’s just one example of a 3 day trip.
Seems like a lot of BOS overnights. Is that pretty common?
Quote: Seems like a lot of BOS overnights. Is that pretty common?
That’s just one example. Looking through the pairings I see a lot of overnights in the following cities:
BNA, RIC, SAV, BOS, BHM, MKE, DFW, JFK, GSP, IAH, PIT, GRR, RDU, MSP, DTW, ORD, and more. The most frequent ones seem to be BOS, JFK, BNA, and MKE. BNA and MKE are maintenance stations so the planes get worked on overnight.
Since JFK is right by LGA, is that considered being back in base? If you commute, are you on your own for a hotel?
Quote: Since JFK is right by LGA, is that considered being back in base? If you commute, are you on your own for a hotel?
No, you are not considered back in base if you overnight in JFK. A hotel is provided in JFK. Endeavor has a co-domicile but not at SkyWest. JFK is not a domicile for SkyWest.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to