Timeline of regional contracts

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Interested in see when contracts were negotiated and when they will be up for renegotiation for the regionals, I know a lot came up recently in the past 2 years.
PSA’s last contract was 2013. Negotiations can begin in 2022 with an amendable date in 2023.
Quote: PSA’s last contract was 2013.
If anyone asks where the psa hate comes from.....
Quote: If anyone asks where the psa hate comes from.....
Problem is maybe 30-40 pilots out of 2000+ on the seniority list were there in 2013 to vote. Hard to hold that over the head of 98% of our pilot group.
Quote: Problem is maybe 30-40 pilots out of 2000+ on the seniority list were there in 2013 to vote. Hard to hold that over the head of 98% of our pilot group.
Not really because if you ask the current PSA pilots most of them would do it again.
Quote: Not really because if you ask the current PSA pilots most of them would do it again.
Well I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. Keep living in the past if it makes you feel better. This industry is never going to get better if y’all keep up with the grudges.
Quote: Well I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. Keep living in the past if it makes you feel better. This industry is never going to get better if y’all keep up with the grudges.

Envoy is better than PSA next question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Envoy is better than PSA next question

PSA - Better Pay, flowing 2014 hires, better QOL with SAP

Envoy - Swayne, Eaglevoy Bromance(?), and that failed AIP

Yup, definitely better than PSA.

All regionals suck, don’t kid yourself.
What’s up with all the AA regional FOs prancing around social media? I get there are tools at every company, it just seems to be a higher per capita of ‘insta pilots’ trying to give off the illusion that they’re flying widebodies to Europe at the likes of Envoy, PSA, etc.
Quote: PSA - Better Pay, flowing 2014 hires, better QOL with SAP

Envoy - Swayne, Eaglevoy Bromance(?), and that failed AIP

Yup, definitely better than PSA.

All regionals suck, don’t kid yourself.

Triggggereddddd

1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to