United States Marines, Inc.

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Come on. Who proofreads these FCIFs? Even this Air Force pogue knows it’s the Marine Corps, not Marine Corp.
They truly give not one ****.
Quote: Come on. Who proofreads these FCIFs? Even this Air Force pogue knows it’s the Marine Corps, not Marine Corp.
And Incorporated?
Quote: Come on. Who proofreads these FCIFs? Even this Air Force pogue knows it’s the Marine Corps, not Marine Corp.
At the recruitment office while reading some oath or commitment that I no longer recall, I pronounced it Marine “Corpse.”

The MGySgt I was talking to cleared off his desk in one swipe and said “CORPS! CORPS! Corpse is a dead person you Fing idiot!”

Thats when I knew I made the right choice.
Quote: At the recruitment office while reading some oath or commitment that I no longer recall, I pronounced it Marine “Corpse.”

The MGySgt I was talking to cleared off his desk in one swipe and said “CORPS! CORPS! Corpse is a dead person you Fing idiot!”

Classic!
Quote: At the recruitment office while reading some oath or commitment that I no longer recall, I pronounced it Marine “Corpse.”

Well, the president made the same mistake when reading it off his prompter. So you are in good company.
Previous President.
Quote: Previous President.
He may not know what the Marine Corps is. Just reading words.
United States Marines, Inc.
Quote: Previous President.
Yes, that president.

https://www.military.com/video/force...n/663155186001
You aren't in the military at FedEx. Leave that life behind. Who cares if its crap or craps? You work for a new company now.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to