Sfo/sjc ame

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Any recommendation for a pilot friendly AME in the Bat Area? Ideally South Bay or Peninsula.
Thanks!
Dr. Brown in Los Altos. Pilot friendly but will also work with you though issues.
If you are anywhere near the N bay, Dr. Friedman is about the best I've used. He's retired AF, and flight surgeon. It's an honest medical though. Right by the Queen of the Valley hospital in Napa.
Quote: If you are anywhere near the N bay, Dr. Friedman is about the best I've used. He's retired AF, and flight surgeon. It's an honest medical though. Right by the Queen of the Valley hospital in Napa.
thanks - Napa is a bit of a haul but good to know.
Quote: Dr. Brown in Los Altos. Pilot friendly but will also work with you though issues.
thanks - I will definitely check him out.
Any doc in east bay
Any good doc in east bay
pleasanton, dublin, Livermore, san Ramon area
Dr Toth up in Concord is a good one.
Second Toth, only my first medical in the Bay Area but was a good experience. Dr. Bussey came highly recommended but sounded like he wasn't taking new clients indefinitely.
Not sure if he's still active, but avoid Dr. Morris in Oakland. Went to him for years without any issues, then two years ago he bungled a CACI issue that unnecessarily cost me 3 months of work.
Quote: Not sure if he's still active, but avoid Dr. Morris in Oakland. Went to him for years without any issues, then two years ago he bungled a CACI issue that unnecessarily cost me 3 months of work.
+1000 to that..Avoid MSM (his full initials) if you value your career.

On the flip side, I can highly recommend Dr. Gerald Dubowitz, his office is at UCSF. Great guy, plus he's a pilot too.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to