ZED travel

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Is NJ pilots able to buy ZED travel ?
Quote: Is NJ pilots able to buy ZED travel ?
Negative.

Filler
Why would you want to. With all the airline and hotel miles I get a year I pay for a couple of vacations a year just in miles and points. First class tickets without having to hope there is an open seat.
Quote: Why would you want to. With all the airline and hotel miles I get a year I pay for a couple of vacations a year just in miles and points. First class tickets without having to hope there is an open seat.
The wife and I flew CLT-HNL 1st class on Delta using a few years worth of Delta miles. We paid for a week at a Hilton Property using only points. And most of my flying was on USAirways/American, Delta was 2nd. I medically had to quit flying in 2017 and I still haven't used all my AA miles.
Quote: Is NJ pilots able to buy ZED travel ?
No ZED travel, but I believe we can sign up for a jumpseat on Polar/ Atlas and maybe Kalitta. That is about it outside of points.
https://youtu.be/5lL1ypndnWA
Quote: No ZED travel, but I believe we can sign up for a jumpseat on Polar/ Atlas and maybe Kalitta. That is about it outside of points.
wait… what?

that’s a new one for me. I haven’t heard of that.
Quote: No ZED travel, but I believe we can sign up for a jumpseat on Polar/ Atlas and maybe Kalitta. That is about it outside of points.
Are you guys in CASS?
Quote: Are you guys in CASS?
I don't think so.
Quote: I don't think so.
Then no jumpseating on Atlas/Polar/Kalitta.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to