Current G7 hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hey all, who's gotten a G7 CJO lately?

When did you apply?
How close to (r)/ATP mins were you at the time?
When did you interview?
What class date was projected?

TIA....just trying to game out what the current atmosphere/timeline looks like.
Quote: Hey all, who's gotten a G7 CJO lately?

When did you apply?
How close to (r)/ATP mins were you at the time?
When did you interview?
What class date was projected?

TIA....just trying to game out what the current atmosphere/timeline looks like.
I applied in June after visiting them at a career expo and got an interview about a week later. I applied at around 820 hours with 1000 rATP eligibility. They wont give firm class dates until you meet mins but there is a waitlist
Quote: I applied in June after visiting them at a career expo and got an interview about a week later. I applied at around 820 hours with 1000 rATP eligibility. They wont give firm class dates until you meet mins but there is a waitlist
Thanks for the reply....I was starting to get lonely. Any idea how far out that list goes?
Quote: Thanks for the reply....I was starting to get lonely. Any idea how far out that list goes?
Not sure but I was told there is 1 a month with about 15 people or so per class
Applied March 14th (~1300hours, 1500 ATP guy, mostly CFI with some 135 turbine time)
Interview invite June 6th
Interview June 12th
CJO June 20th
Estimated class date October/November, but they allowed me to accept and push back to December due to prior commitments. They did ask that once I meet minimums that I let them know in order to confirm a class date (and be put on waitlist if so desired)
experienced FO's - forced upgrades?
Hello folks,

I would like to apply to G7 not as a DEC, but as an experienced FO, TT 11,000, CL-65 Type Rating, 8,000 121 TSIC; 3,000 135 TSIC BEECH 1900D. I have been out of flying for 4 years, recent GA piston single BFR and IPC only. I think I would benefit from a little time in the right seat before upgrading. Will they hire me as an FO with that much 121 time?

Thanks
Quote: Hello folks,

I would like to apply to G7 not as a DEC, but as an experienced FO, TT 11,000, CL-65 Type Rating, 8,000 121 TSIC; 3,000 135 TSIC BEECH 1900D. I have been out of flying for 4 years, recent GA piston single BFR and IPC only. I think I would benefit from a little time in the right seat before upgrading. Will they hire me as an FO with that much 121 time?

Thanks
Does the mirror fog when you breathe in it? When you pinch your wrist do you feel a pulse?
Quote: Does the mirror fog when you breathe in it? When you pinch your wrist do you feel a pulse?
Roger that, thanks.
Quote: Does the mirror fog when you breathe in it? When you pinch your wrist do you feel a pulse?
If you have no reflection in the mirror then they bring you in as management. If you have experience as a Nazi Storm Trooper then you will be the next VP of Ops.
Anyone hear anything with current FO hiring? TIA
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to