FLICA

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
What's up with FLICA lately?? Now, when looking at schedule or veiw/print pairing folder, it is now not showing crew members. Has anyone looked into this?
Quote: What's up with FLICA lately?? Now, when looking at schedule or veiw/print pairing folder, it is now not showing crew members. Has anyone looked into this?
Flica has always been absolute hot garbage. It's mind blowing to me that such an important piece of software is constantly on the fritz and it seems like no one cares, not the union or the company. The fact that Flica only offers tech support during M-F business hours shows how little they care.

There should be outrage from the union over the issues the past week. There has been multiple days where you cannot login for hours at a time.
Quote: Flica has always been absolute hot garbage. It's mind blowing to me that such an important piece of software is constantly on the fritz and it seems like no one cares, not the union or the company. The fact that Flica only offers tech support during M-F business hours shows how little they care.

There should be outrage from the union over the issues the past week. There has been multiple days where you cannot login for hours at a time.
Well, I don't agree that it's always been absolute hot garbage. I think it's been very reliable until this week.

This week, yes, it's garbage. And it needs to be fixed. I just assume that it's just more good ol' cost cutting like nearly every business
Quote: https://i.imgur.com/uf24vet.jpeg
absalutly. Had trips given to reserve as crew schedule said, " with flica we didn't have time to work flica, so gave trips to reserve". File a dart and provide schedule supervisors with information. Read the contract and know your request should be honored and you have right for compensation.
FLICA is an absolute mess.

I haven't gotten a single notification via text in weeks. Despite fixing my settings and redoing them numerous times. Lots of OT and premium I haven't even been able to look at because of this.

My flights don't load properly, cant see crews, etc.

It is ridiculous that I am HAVING TO PAY to use this service from anywhere outside our crew room and ridiculous that it is even doing this as a paid service.

It is making me miss OO and our 2002 PBS website. The IT at OO was top notch compared to this clown show.
Quote: FLICA is an absolute mess.

I haven't gotten a single notification via text in weeks. Despite fixing my settings and redoing them numerous times. Lots of OT and premium I haven't even been able to look at because of this.

My flights don't load properly, cant see crews, etc.

It is ridiculous that I am HAVING TO PAY to use this service from anywhere outside our crew room and ridiculous that it is even doing this as a paid service.

It is making me miss OO and our 2002 PBS website. The IT at OO was top notch compared to this clown show.

That was my next question. How much premium did they try to offer for all the mess this weekend? I only got 7 premium notifications system wide on the 11th. Not that I could have or would have taken any but I like to keep tabs.
Quote: That was my next question. How much premium did they try to offer for all the mess this weekend? I only got 7 premium notifications system wide on the 11th. Not that I could have or would have taken any but I like to keep tabs.
I got a single email with 12 premium trips and about another 8 or 9 individual in a single night.... None of which were on time, and zero text messages.
Quote: I got a single email with 12 premium trips and about another 8 or 9 individual in a single night.... None of which were on time, and zero text messages.
API has been a mess also if you’re doing a non scheduled trip. Met 3 pilots yesterday that got their own room in PHX. Two paid 600 a night and one paid 400. Company is gonna love that . Also they’ve been shipping LAS reserves to PHX to cover their flying - 🤦‍♂️
Quote: Well, I don't agree that it's always been absolute hot garbage. I think it's been very reliable until this week.

This week, yes, it's garbage. And it needs to be fixed. I just assume that it's just more good ol' cost cutting like nearly every business
FLICA is quite poor when compared to other airline schedulling platforms.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to