ALPA/MGT MOU “Destination List”

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
So our MEC and Company MGT entered into MOU which identies 2 Hazardous travel destinations (TLV and AMM).
I submit this list should be expanded to include SFO, SEA, NYC, STL, AUS and MEM. I am sure others should be considered as well.
Guessing a PDR is the best way to lobby this effort.
The beginning of another entertaining thread.
Quote: So our MEC and Company MGT entered into MOU which identies 2 Hazardous travel destinations (TLV and AMM).
I submit this list should be expanded to include SFO, SEA, NYC, STL, AUS and MEM. I am sure others should be considered as well.

You forgot DEN and PDX too. Garden spots.
Quote: You forgot DEN and PDX too. Garden spots.
And DC. Our proximity to GWU is a nice added bonus right now, too.
I'll put $5 down the OP doesn't approve of the movie Mean Girls.
Quote: I'll put $5 down the OP doesn't approve of the movie Mean Girls.
That post is so fetch
I don't think it was released in the Woodlands.
Quote: So our MEC and Company MGT entered into MOU which identies 2 Hazardous travel destinations (TLV and AMM).
Lemme guess...IAH based, has an arsenel of guns at home, but is scared because a homeless guy asks him for a dollar while on a layover? (assuming you even leave the hotel)
We should CX all those destinations & go all in on service to Moscow where the train stations are clean & you can take your shopping cart up the escalator.
Quote: Lemme guess...IAH based, has an arsenel of guns at home, but is scared because a homeless guy asks him for a dollar while on a layover? (assuming you even leave the hotel)
Oh, I’m sure he leaves the hotel as he can’t stand paying for room service or the hotel restaurant when there might be a chick filet down the street….
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to