Army-Navy Game

Subscribe
Navy might be beating their a** right now, but Army is wearing the coolest football uniforms ever. Ever. Nicely done by USMA!
I can only see their jerseys
I guess you can drop the golden knights monkier and go with the new digital dcu propaganda knights trying to win a couple of budget dollars. I hope West Point doesn't adopt the Air Force style of change every 32 months so they can avoid any kind of tradition. At least Mooney set the record and Navy once again came out on top.

Go Navy! Beat Air Force/Army
Quote: I guess you can drop the golden knights monkier and go with the new digital dcu propaganda knights trying to win a couple of budget dollars. I hope West Point doesn't adopt the Air Force style of change every 32 months so they can avoid any kind of tradition. At least Mooney set the record and Navy once again came out on top.

Go Navy! Beat Air Force/Army
Wow. You can't even admit it was cool? I think you're taking this too seriously...
I caught the second half on a drill weekend long lunch...kind of anti-climatic, but it sure beats the hell out of the mid/late 90's.

Not too sure about the cammie pants...but I assume their hearts were in the right place.
More important was that the Gators beat Alabama....Go Gators...

Yes OBTW Go Navy.
Long trip from hawaii just to watch us get spanked again. At least no one can see us get destroyed because we blend in with our ACU pants and helmet.