Comsec Hell

Subscribe
We now need to have 2 signatures ("deleter" & witness) for every deleted item out of our comsec (SKL). Is this standard for everyone? We used to just shred the book at the end of the month in an approved machine, document and witness, but now it's at least 3x the paperwork daily. Doesn't the SKL log all activity anyway...

I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction to a reg that will make some of this pain less horrific.
Dude, do you really think this is a good place to be asking questions like this?

Honestly...
define irony...
Are you friggin' kidding me? You post a thread titled "Comsec Hell" and then proceed to push the limit of Comsec? Did you really think you would get an answer on an open forum like this? pm me with your unit security manager's name and I "promise" i'll personally tell him/her that he needs to go easier on you... among other things...
Alright - obviously this thread pushes limits. Although the original post does not violate any TOS, the information that someone posts may push those limits and I don't see this thread having much to do with the aviation industry. Thanks to all who read and did not push any boundaries.

USMCFLYR