List on NW with TravelNet

Subscribe
I was wondering if anybody has succesfully listed a buddy pass on a NW flight on TravelNet... I can't seem to get it to work. The NW flights just show up showing 7/7 av/au, and when I try to list for them, they say "Not Authorized for Code Share."

I thought there was a drop down menu that allowed you to select DL/NW, but that's not there anymore. The flights show up, just as a code share.

Any help is appreciated.
Ummmmmm if you read any of the bulletins on Deltanet you would know that Delta Buddypasses are not valid on "NWA" until full integration in "January"
That kinda stinks... I guess I didn't see that.
Thats all right, I'm unable to list my PPR's on a NW flight. The system just won't let me do it.
I think the only way you can get listed is to go to the airport and get listed in person
I listed a buddy on a NW flight on Travelnet and she successfully flew. Make sure you select "NW" under the dropdown search menu and not "DL."
Quote: I thought there was a drop down menu that allowed you to select DL/NW, but that's not there anymore. The flights show up, just as a code share.
I've gotten that sometimes. I just refresh the page, or logout and log in again and the dropdown menu appears. I think it's just a bug w/ the system, but you should be able to list buddies on both, NW and DL.
NWA buddies can fly on both, but Delta buddies can only fly on Delta flights. It is because NWA payroll deducts the charges.