Why close the CRJ/410 thread?

Subscribe
IC ALL, what "flamebait and bashing" did you see that warranted the outright closure of the thread?

Quote: IC ALL, what "flamebait and bashing" did you see that warranted the outright closure of the thread?

I saw nothing. actually very interesting thread havent flown a CRJ in 2 + years and it brought back memories
He deleted the posts that were not in compliance with APC standards.
IC ALL seems to be a very trigger happy thread closer.
Quote: IC ALL seems to be a very trigger happy thread closer.
Certainly, if a post was not in compliance, delete that post until it can be edited to once again be in compliance.
I don't see a reason to closed the thread ALSO. But, no charge for starting a new thread.

C'est la vie.
Ya'll be careful, critiques are a TOS
Mod Note:

Feel free to start up another thread on the CRJ, but minus the flamebait, name calling, profanity and other Terms of Service violations.

Mom Note:

I know I shouldn't do this, but I consider most of you adults who can read simple English and follow simple rules. After all, many of you claim to be professional pilots allowed to fly million dollar machines with actual human beings sitting in the back. Surely you can post in a way that won't get you an infraction or a ban? As I already posted in several other troubled threads, I exhort everyone to read the Terms of Service again as well as my thread on How To Improve Your APC Experience. If you cannot control yourselves or continue to take things personally, I am more than happy to delete offending posts and send you a reminder or two. Those who appear immune to this type of mild discipline will get iced. I don't know how to make this any more simple.