Any C-130 Bubbas?

Subscribe
I am in the process of doing my Capstone paper and I am doing it on the issue of reduced TIT on the T56.
I would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to participate in a survey pertaining to the issue.
The link is as follows:

[deleted link]

Thanks,
Rick

Mod Note: This is the second time you have posted this survey. Please see the requirements listed below and your survey will be allowed once you've provided the Admins with the requested items.

If you'd like to use APC as a venue to sample research data, the Administrators insist that you include in your posting:

•Researchers name and contact info

•Name of research institution

•Scope of research

•How results will be returned to individual participants and the APC community at large.

•The methodology for analyzing the data.
Quote: I am in the process of doing my Capstone paper and I am doing it on the issue of reduced TIT on the T56.
I would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to participate in a survey pertaining to the issue.
The link is as follows:

[deleted link]

Thanks,
Rick
Well, I took it. Have fun with your paper!
Probably lots of P-3 bubbas with T-56 experience out there?
Quote: Probably lots of P-3 bubbas with T-56 experience out there?
But wouldn't the numbers be upside down?...
CRJ-130?

I didn't know that Bombardier was building that model yet. Well, I've been out of the regionals for a few years now....

[Welcome to the future folks- ]
Quote: I am in the process of doing my Capstone paper and I am doing it on the issue of reduced TIT on the T56.
The link is as follows:

[deleted link]

Thanks,
Rick

Mod Note: This is the second time you have posted this survey. Please see the requirements listed below and your survey will be allowed once you've provided the Admins with the requested items.

If you'd like to use APC as a venue to sample research data, the Administrators insist that you include in your posting:

•Researchers name and contact info

•Name of research institution

•Scope of research

•How results will be returned to individual participants and the APC community at large.

•The methodology for analyzing the data.
Run them cool! Cold starts are just as bad as hot starts! High FF, High Torque, low TIT = Bad T-couples!! Pull those Really, Really efficient engines back to predicted torque on T/O! If using a reduced power takeoff, set climb TIT (example 950) and leave it!
I prefer the 1010 shuffle. Plenty of rehabed engines at AIMD if needed.