Air Macau - Bond

Subscribe
Does anyone have any info on Air Macau specifically what is the Bond requirement, upgrade time, and time off?

Air Macau seems to be a good company to work for with upgrade time in about 18 months except that there is little time off and a large Bond required. Can anyone elaborate and/or confirm?
Quote: Does anyone have any info on Air Macau specifically what is the Bond requirement, upgrade time, and time off?

Air Macau seems to be a good company to work for with upgrade time in about 18 months except that there is little time off and a large Bond required. Can anyone elaborate and/or confirm?
Check out PPJN, it's a wiki but has good info
3 year bond, $30,000
Air Macau jobs, payscales and entry requirements.
I've seen that webpage but it appears outdated. It says not currently hiring but I know they are hiring. Seems like the bond may be outdated too?
I donīt know Air Macauīs status, except they almost went bankrupt in 2008. other than that, canīt say more. check pprune, there seems to be more talk on air macau over there.

As far as the PPJN wiki, the dates are posted nex to the info. the info saying that they are not hiring is dated 2008, but the info about the bond is dated 15 October 2010.
Were they Viva Macau?
No, that is a different company which no longer exists.