Aerobatic schools

Subscribe
This isn't exactly career related but I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this. My wife decided to get me an aerobatics lesson for my birthday but she's having trouble finding any schools or anybody that could give a lesson. Does anybody know of anything within about 2 to 3 hours of NYC? Since this is only going to be a one time thing I'd like the lesson to be in a real deal aerobatic aircraft, something like a Pits or an Extra or something. I figured this would be sort of a half lesson/ half ride sort of thing. Thanks
Executive Flyers Aviation - Boston Area Flight School and Cessna Service Center |

It's in KBED which is 3 hours from Newark (no traffic). You could fly an extra 300 with a retired fighter guy turned FedEx retiree and Pitts owner.

He is a skilled competitor and very good at what he does. The extra is VERY pricey though.
Make a trip out here to the west coast. !!

Tutima Academy | Sean D. Tucker

PH
IAC - International Aerobatic Club for more information about competitive aerobatics and schools.
Quote: Make a trip out here to the west coast. !!

Tutima Academy | Sean D. Tucker

PH
I can second that recommendation. I've flown with those folks many times and they're excellent by every measure. The Extra 300L is a good time, but the Pitts is really much more fun to fly.