VistaJet orders 56 Global Express Nov 27/12

Subscribe
For worldwide deployment, VistaJet orders 25 Global 5000, 25 Global 6000, 6 Global 8000 plus 86 options . . .

Bombardier Press Release

VistaJet Press Release

Has anyone interviewed with Jet Aviation for the Vistajet pilot position for the US operation? pay, conditions, thoughts?
Quote: Has anyone interviewed with Jet Aviation for the Vistajet pilot position for the US operation? pay, conditions, thoughts?
I interview on 2/5. I was hoping to hear from some others about the experience but no one is really chiming in. A little info over on ************* but not much. Seems a lot of guys are turning it down and they are turning down a lot of guys. Not sure what to think.
Talked to a couple of their pilots in NZ. Pay isnt anything to brag about. They didnt expound on schedule but im guessing its not a 4/3. It is a upstart and they have solid financial backing. Proceed with caution.
What's the latest on bases beyond TEB and potential number of newhires throughout 2014?

Any updates?
Where do you go to apply for the US operation? Saw something that said Jet Aviation is doing the pilot recruitment for the US. Is this true?
I would be interested in finding out more about this operation - but can't seem to find a link for hiring pages. Do you recall if it is still open for applicants?
Quote: I would be interested in finding out more about this operation - but can't seem to find a link for hiring pages. Do you recall if it is still open for applicants?

Not hiring anymore currently at least. There is a small pool of guys they are bringing on as new airplanes come online. Not sure how slow or fast they plan on bringing on new deliveries. 2 a/c currently on property.