National Sex Offender Registry

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Find registered sex offenders near you.
Will show you all types of sex offenders near the adress you put in.
Provides pictures, convictions, criminal history, and physical descriptions.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

What's scary is when I put my adress in, I see offenders living near elementary schools.
Molesta
Holy $hit, I typed my zip code in and MY name and picture popped up. Can anybody recommend a good lawyer who specializes in such matters?
Drop a line to the King of Pop, he seemed to come out ok.
Quote: Holy $hit, I typed my zip code in and MY name and picture popped up. Can anybody recommend a good lawyer who specializes in such matters?
Name: CalCapt
Sex: Unknown possibly with women
Country of Origin: U.S.A

WARNING: He lurks at night looking for desperate lonely women, ladies if you see him run, he's a PIMP. He will PIMP you and you won't resist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CalCapt if you are reading this, we know who you are. You are with the FBI you are a (Female Body Inspector)

We need you to inspect ah, something...........thanks.
Calcapt is reporting for duty!
Funny,
I put my address in, and many different colored boxes showed up on the map. But hardly any workplaces. I guess they don't have jobs.
i bet its pretty hard finding work with a history like that
Quote: i bet its pretty hard finding work with a history like that
Nah, somehow I have managed to slip through the cracks.

They bought the Naval Aviator gig as well as my made up college degree. I really thought they would know I was bluffin when I told them I had graduated cuma laud picante from the Al Sharpton HighTech Institute of Mississippi. I wasn't so sure they would be willing to hire me if I told them I was a High School dropout whose work history included being a Pimp with essentially no flying skills. So I lied and got away with it. Does that make me less of a man?
Quote: Nah, somehow I have managed to slip through the cracks.

They bought the Naval Aviator gig as well as my made up college degree. I really thought they would know I was bluffin when I told them I had graduated cuma laud picante from the Al Sharpton HighTech Institute of Mississippi. I wasn't so sure they would be willing to hire me if I told them I was a High School dropout whose work history included being a Pimp with essentially no flying skills. So I lied and got away with it. Does that make me less of a man?
Pimpin' ain't easy.
Quote: Nah, somehow I have managed to slip through the cracks.

Game recognizes game, keep the pimp hand strong calcapt.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to