FS Lightspeed Mach 1 trade up

Subscribe
Selling my lightspeed headset. I used this headset in the Q400 and it worked out great for noise suppression and all day comfort. It is very light and comfortable to wear.

Disclaimer a month before I left the plane the audio cut out on one ear. I wiggled the plug and it came back on and worked problem free for the rest of the month until I stopped wearing it. I'm not sure if it was the quirky Dash or the headset.

I called today to send it into lightspeed to have it gone over so I can use it as a backup in my GA plane. They said they won't even have any repair parts in stock until May. BUT..the trade up program is $200 but because they are not accepting repairs this headset is $300.

Now, I do not believe its broken but will ask for a $200 which is a great deal for what I paid $500 for. This provides leeway for the buyer if they choose to send it in for a refurb. $200 is also a great deal for someone about to buy a new lightspeed clamp style headset. Simply pay me $200, I ship it to you for free and you trade it in and get $300 off your new Zulu or whatever else they are selling.

I used the clarity aloft tips and am including 6 as well as a few other options. It also has a fancy zipper leather case ill send it in.

$200 net to me via paypal free shipping via usps.

Best offer