Future Job Fairs

Subscribe
OK. Missed out on WIA and FAPA LAS on May1'st is sold out.

Other than FAPA ORD on Sept26'th, are there any other job fairs between now and Sept?
Yes sir. Check out aerocrewsolutions.com there is one in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area on the 28th of this month. Major airline first come first serve tickets are sold out however for 104 bucks you can still register to see the regionals. There is a big list of confirmed attendees. I was going to go but was able to see the airlines I wanted to go see at embry riddle university career week a few days ago. If you go to the airline website you are targeting they may list dates and cities they will be at. That is how I found out about the embry riddle alumni and student career week appearance. Good luck on your endeavors I hope this info helps.
I've been to a few and wasn't very impressed with the results. I often wonder, out of all those who attend how many actually get a call for an interview.
Quote: Yes sir. Check out aerocrewsolutions.com there is one in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area on the 28th of this month. Major airline first come first serve tickets are sold out however for 104 bucks you can still register to see the regionals. There is a big list of confirmed attendees. I was going to go but was able to see the airlines I wanted to go see at embry riddle university career week a few days ago. If you go to the airline website you are targeting they may list dates and cities they will be at. That is how I found out about the embry riddle alumni and student career week appearance. Good luck on your endeavors I hope this info helps.

Thanks Jr.

Good luck and good hunting to you also.

FAJ
Quote: I've been to a few and wasn't very impressed with the results. I often wonder, out of all those who attend how many actually get a call for an interview.
From what I've read on various boards it's 50/50. But I have heard that some HR peeps like to see the prospects at these venues. It reinforces in their minds that "this guy made the effort" kinda thing I guess.

It also gets them out of the office to places like FLL and LAS so smile and yuk it up with them and leave a good impression. YMMV.

FAJ (A Job Fair virgin looking to lose it )
$104 to see the regionals...that's funny
Is there anyone who wants to sell their Las Vegas job fair ticket?