Need advice (jobless)!

Subscribe
Hi guys, Don't know what to do! Without the job for a month and my wife is expecting a baby. Here is my "story": I have CPL ME IR :Total 1600+, DA50 type rating, (890) on type(overseas experience), passed ATPL written 135,(planning to do 121 written ), need advice(suggestions) what to do next or what can I find with these numbers? Ideas? Anything? Thnks!
Need an advice!
Go get a regular job now and take care of your family. If someone calls you to fly for them, go there if it's better than the regular job.
Yeah just hit the streets and get a job at Home Depot for now. You'll find it, there are jobs around. Most of us have done that sort of thing- I drove trucks, worked heavy equipment, building construction, etc. It's not the end of your flying career.
If you have right-to-work in the US and meet the other ATP mins, any regional will hire you. I'd suggest Skywest or Compass.

If you have at least 25 ME, many regionals will let you get the remaining 25 in the sim during new-hire training.

You don't need to retake the ATP unless it's expired, or you want to get grandfathered after 31 July.
Why go to a regional when 121 Supplemental cargo carriers are hiring at $55 an hour for F/Os?

I don't get it.
Quote: Why go to a regional when 121 Supplemental cargo carriers are hiring at $55 an hour for F/Os?

I don't get it.
What's a Supplemental Cargo Carrier? Who specifically?

Thanks
Quote: If you have right-to-work in the US and meet the other ATP mins, any regional will hire you. I'd suggest Skywest or Compass.

If you have at least 25 ME, many regionals will let you get the remaining 25 in the sim during new-hire training.

You don't need to retake the ATP unless it's expired, or you want to get grandfathered after 31 July.
I have been waiting for Compass to call since last year and have double ATP min. I know couple others also waiting. Maybe any other regionals but not Compass...