Reserve time at ExpressJet

Subscribe
Anybody know what the reserve time and junior base is currently for ExpressJet?
Quote: Anybody know what the reserve time and junior base is currently for ExpressJet?
Reserve time varies with each base. CLE will be longer than either IAH or EWR. Other than that I'm nor sure of the time on reserve. The most junior base really changes. CLE is the most senior but some new hires still get assigned it - at least they used to. I haven't kept up on it really. But regardless of your original assignment, you can bid out to another base pretty quickly.
I just got out of training a month ago, I have 40 guys on reserve senior to me, I am in EWR now, but 12 out of 16 of us got CLE out of training, but as aof FEB 1st everybody in the class is going to where they want! On reserve if you call in the am for open time the next day you can pick it up, its awesome i have done that for my last two 4 days that I have had, you will fly on reserve!!!!!!!!! Its been pretty awesome. The airplane isnt as much fun as the SAAB but the company and QOL kick ass
IAH two months. Check again next month after our new perm bid comes out with the new bases.