Netflix/ESPN/HBO Go/Pandora in Europe

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know if it is possible to get these in Europe on iPhone or iPad?

Thanks in advance!
You need to use a VPN service to get them to work outside of the country. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Speed can vary greatly.
lookup for openvpn in the app store. I've had decent results on a recent device (iPhone 5s), but slow on an iPad 2.
They are relatively cheap 1.99 a month, so doesn't hurt to try.
As mentionned before, speed can vary greatly with hotel's connection.
Netflix/ESPN/HBO Go/Pandora in Europe
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14164
I use Witopia VPN... It has always worked well with no issues. The limiting factor as to quality of stream is almost always the local internet connection. Many hotels throttle it back unless you pay up! Witopia runs about $60 a year.... Been well worth it.
Slingbox
How about the Slingbox. As long as you have a good internet connection it should work.
I use Private Internet Access. Works great and they have apps for both Android and Apple devices.
Thanks guys. The VPN apps are exactly what I'm looking for. Much appreciated!
Quote: How about the Slingbox. As long as you have a good internet connection it should work.
Slingbox is highly dependent on the hotel's system. Works great sometimes, not at all others.
Quote: How about the Slingbox. As long as you have a good internet connection it should work.
European layover hotel internet is usually very bad. I'm not sure why but it's some of the worst.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to