Allegiant Pilot Strike?

Subscribe
What is the story with the Allegiant pilot strike? Did they get released by the NMB? What is Allegiant's plan for service during the strike (are they using management pilots and/or replacement pilots?). Any other news is helpful.
Apparently a court has ruled that a pilot strike would be "an illegal disruption of commerce" and has issued a restraining order preventing a strike. The company and the union are scheduled for talks at the NMB in DC from April 29-May 2, so no strike until then.

I don't know what the companies plans were as far as using management pilots and replacement pilots to keep the airline flying.
Quote: Apparently a court has ruled that a pilot strike would be "an illegal disruption of commerce" and has issued a restraining order preventing a strike. The company and the union are scheduled for talks at the NMB in DC from April 29-May 2, so no strike until then.

I don't know what the companies plans were as far as using management pilots and replacement pilots to keep the airline flying.
Nope.

The court is just issued a TRO, and the judge that issued with original Federal Court injunction against G4 will be ruling on the right to strike when he returns to town.

The NMB is telling the company and pilots to meet about the proffer. I wouldn't really call it talks, more like 'meet with the NMB to discuss the ability to bargain fairly and whether the proffer will be issued'.
If this goes to a strike, I know Allegiant has a base in PHX, where I live. If any pilot needs help, please don't hesitate to PM me. I'd love to help you out if you're in a bind and I can do it.

Andrew