[Crazy PAX on JetBlue]

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Is it just me or does JB seem to really attract the crazies on their flights?

Feds arrest passenger accused of punching attendant and threatening to blow up plane on flight from New York to Palm Beach County - Sun Sentinel
...and once again, I thank my lucky stars I work charter!

Not sure what his issue was....mental illness, drunk, drugs, etc., but totally unacceptable. Hope he's fined and spends some time in jail. I use jetBlue a lot for commuting, etc. and always pay attention to what's going on, just in case I'm needed to help a fellow crew member out in just such a situation.
Dumb thread title. This could have happened on any airline.
Quote: Is it just me or does JB seem to really attract the crazies on their flights?

Feds arrest passenger accused of punching attendant and threatening to blow up plane on flight from New York to Palm Beach County - Sun Sentinel
Dunno about the rest, but they sure got a looney on THAT flight. He had nut-job written all over his face....literally.
Quote: Is it just me or does JB seem to really attract the crazies on their flights?

Took me 3 seconds on Google to find another one...

Southwest flight forced to turn around after fight between passengers | Fox News

It's not jetblue, it's airlines. 5 more seconds on Google finds plenty more.
So does Aer Lingus!!!!!
Quote: Dunno about the rest, but they sure got a looney on THAT flight. He had nut-job written all over his face....literally.
I don't think the picture on that article is him, it looks like a link to "South Florida Mug Shots". Hard to tell.
I'm sure JB has already extended an invitation to interview for a pilot position just as soon as he gets out of jail.
Quote: I'm sure JB has already extended an invitation to interview for a pilot position just as soon as he gets out of jail.
That's just low.
Quote: That's just low.
And just plain idiotic!!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to