Signing bonus repayment

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
So with everyone getting a bonus these days, is anyone actually paying them back if they leave early? I remember the old days of training contracts and the airlines not being able to really enforce them. So what about a bonus?
Quote: So with everyone getting a bonus these days, is anyone actually paying them back if they leave early? I remember the old days of training contracts and the airlines not being able to really enforce them. So what about a bonus?
They started calling them Promissory Notes. Try getting a mortgage or loan after skipping out on a Promissory Note.
No contract at EDV.
Quote: So with everyone getting a bonus these days, is anyone actually paying them back if they leave early? I remember the old days of training contracts and the airlines not being able to really enforce them. So what about a bonus?
Do what you promised or pay back the money. Simple.
Maybe someone from each regional could post the terms on here at their company so it's clear to everyone going in.
Thanks to the EDV poster above.
What is the bonus for Endeavor? Is it ending soon? I think they still have a lower hourly rate for FO's . . . .
Quote: What is the bonus for Endeavor? Is it ending soon? I think they still have a lower hourly rate for FO's . . . .
$30/hr+$30k bonus first year.
Msprj2 gave you the amounts above. The timeline is that it ends 31 Dec 18, last payment will be Jan 19. However, there is currently work underway to combine the bonus with an increased hourly pay. Would love to see that go into play this year.

Quote: What is the bonus for Endeavor? Is it ending soon? I think they still have a lower hourly rate for FO's . . . .
An airline like EDV won't take away the pay at the termination of the current contract. Look for an extension or blending into hourly rates. Company and ALPA are currently is discussions. We shall see what comes from those talks.
Quote: Msprj2 gave you the amounts above. The timeline is that it ends 31 Dec 18, last payment will be Jan 19. However, there is currently work underway to combine the bonus with an increased hourly pay. Would love to see that go into play this year.
I wouldn't be surprised if 9E turns into Comair pt.2
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to