Uniform stuff

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
What better way to say "I'm the Captain now"....you need dem stripes!

Curious, is this your first upgrade at an airline? It really isn't that exciting to have the 4th stripe on your shoulder, I sure wouldnt have paid to have my 4th because the company cant get their act together.

Again, they are paying you as an FO anyways during OE.

Not trying to knock you, it just seems you really want that stripe...really bad.
Quote: What better way to say "I'm the Captain now"....you need dem stripes!

Curious, is this your first upgrade at an airline? It really isn't that exciting to have the 4th stripe on your shoulder, I sure wouldnt have paid to have my 4th because the company cant get their act together.

Again, they are paying you as an FO anyways during OE.

Not trying to knock you, it just seems you really want that stripe...really bad.
They are paying you as an industry standard fo AFTER oe! Guys need to get that thought nailed into their heads!
The airplanes are going black and yellow, the gate agents are going black and yellow, the FA's are going black and yellow, and I can't help but believe it's only a matter of time before we do too. I'd recommend minimizing out of pocket uniform expenses until we see where we're headed after the iPads are fielded.
Wear one of each...4 for Captain responsibility on your left, 3 for F.O. pay on your right. There used to be a guy around here that did that.
Quote: Now that Tally Ho has apparently closed, is there another place in the FLL/MIA area that sells our stuff? Particularly epaulets. I'm going through upgrade, and it seems like Incentex won't get the stuff to me in time for OE.

Any ideas?

You will be handed your boards during ground school. Most likely on 'charm school' day. You don't need to buy them yourself.
Quote: Wear one of each...4 for Captain responsibility on your left, 3 for F.O. pay on your right. There used to be a guy around here that did that.
I actually considered that.😁
you seem like the type of dude to call for paperwork and shut down that second engine ASAP.

but speaking of tally-ho; im glad they closed. the owner was a grade A douchebag. horrendous customer service.

i DO have to figure out where to get the van heusen aviator cotton non-iron shirts now tho.
Quote:
i DO have to figure out where to get the van heusen aviator cotton non-iron shirts now tho.
Check my garbage after I get my uniform allotment from the company. You'll find 8 shirts still in the wrapper, in the trash
Quote: Check my garbage after I get my uniform allotment from the company. You'll find 8 shirts still in the wrapper, in the trash
Donate and write off $25x8 on your taxes. Or sell on eBay and get closer to retail value
Quote: You will be handed your boards during ground school. Most likely on 'charm school' day. You don't need to buy them yourself.
Really? I upgraded about 6 months ago and they do not give you anything. I had to order mine on incentex
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to