Application Review

Subscribe
Has anyone here used any of the various application review services? I've been looking into Cage Consulting, AeroCrew Solutions, Centerline, and a few others. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
Quote: Has anyone here used any of the various application review services? I've been looking into Cage Consulting, AeroCrew Solutions, Centerline, and a few others. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
I used Checked and Set. Got more feedback and recommendations on my application than I was expecting. And good communication a few times afterward with follow-up questions I had, also. Overall I thought it was a good experience and worth the money; have several personal friends who used the same company and are now hired.
Quote: I used Checked and Set. Got more feedback and recommendations on my application than I was expecting. And good communication a few times afterward with follow-up questions I had, also. Overall I thought it was a good experience and worth the money; have several personal friends who used the same company and are now hired.

I second the above recommendation for Checked and Set. Charlie Venema spent a good deal of time going over my app(s) and found a few things that I missed. I like to think it helped as I received the invite to interview with SWA about six weeks later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I used Checked and Set. Got more feedback and recommendations on my application than I was expecting. And good communication a few times afterward with follow-up questions I had, also. Overall I thought it was a good experience and worth the money; have several personal friends who used the same company and are now hired.
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback.