Airline Service Carlsbad, CA - LAX

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
New Commercial Service Between Carlsbad and Los Angeles International | NBC 7 San Diego

San Diegans living in North County will have a new option when commuting to Los Angeles.
Great Lakes Airlines has announced a new commercial service between Carlsbad's McClellan-Palomar Airport to Los Angeles International.
The Wyoming-based airline will fly two to three direct flights a day between the cities.
The airlines estimates it will be ready to open operations in May 2017.
Motorcyclist Dies in SR-52 Crash: CHP
The new flight offers San Diego travelers another alternative to San Diego International Airport.
McClellan-Palomar Airport contributes $108 million annually to the local economy, according to the County.
Does Great Lakes have the pilots to do this or will be this like some of their previous new service where it's the inaugural flight, cake and balloons ready and no one shows up and the airport manager gets a phone call2 hours later saying they'll talk in 6 monthes
Great Lakes still operates? Do they have pilots?
Quote: Great Lakes still operates? Do they have pilots?
Yes they do, a 1900 lined up behind us at LAX this past weekend.
I don't believe you.
Our company was gonna do CRQ-SMO but Santa Monica had other plans for he airport lol. I'm shocked that Great Lakes even has airplanes flying.

DH
United used to fly LAX-Carlsbad. No more though.
Skywest used to do that route in the Brasila right up until 2014. Landings at CRQ is a good restaurant!
This would be better as a code share. Lots of high income folks in that area- it's not exactly an EAS market.
I don't think it's EAS (high dollar area, 30 minutes from SAN), I think the city may have subsidized it.

I doubt UAL wants to code share 1900's.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to