Where did who go.....?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Missing threads?

Hope they come back.

C17D
I'm trying figure that out with the admins, has to do with the recent forum moves.
Is that why everything on the first page of the Military section is really old? I was digging for answers to a question I had, but I'm about to just make a new thread.
I think it's all part of the Mil vs Civ conspiracy!
Wait...WHACKMASTER is a mod?
Hey guys, does anyone remember any thread titles or who might have posted in the Military forum recently? I'm trying to locate where the threads might have gone, because I am pretty sure they are in the forums somewhere, I am just not sure where they ended up. I have some mighty good search skills I just need a direction to go in.
Thanks - Devs also looking into this
Quote: Hey guys, does anyone remember any thread titles or who might have posted in the Military forum recently? I'm trying to locate where the threads might have gone, because I am pretty sure they are in the forums somewhere, I am just not sure where they ended up. I have some mighty good search skills I just need a direction to go in.
Thanks, I also got Devs looking into this. In JIRA: APC-455
WANTED Title(s) of the missing thread(s)
Quote: Hey guys, does anyone remember any thread titles or who might have posted in the Military forum recently? I'm trying to locate where the threads might have gone, because I am pretty sure they are in the forums somewhere, I am just not sure where they ended up. I have some mighty good search skills I just need a direction to go in.
It would be really helpful if anyone could share the title(s), or a few keywords of a title(s) that we are currently missing, so Devs can check directly on the Database. Thanks All. Sorry about this.
Devs looking into this
I found a few threads that are missing. We are looking into this, sorry for the inconvenience. More soon.

Nick

Where did who go.....?

Branch that offers greatest chance of a pilot slot?

Air National Guard Pilot Pay

CIA Flying

Pilot Credentials Question

Best chance at becoming a military pilot?

Retire from AD and join the reserves?

Army Pilot to Air Force Pilot Transfer

Best source for studying towards AFOQT
OK - we think we found what the issue was - I'll be providing an estimate for when the threads will be back live tomorrow (or as soon as possible). Thanks.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to