Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
55  105  145  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  165  205  255  655 
Page 155 of 697
Go to
Quote: Any updates on what the training time ling is looking like?
Heard PHX sim is down again.

Anyone know whats up with that?
Quote: Heard PHX sim is down again.

Anyone know whats up with that?
FAA put some restrictions on the sim bc some of the data did not conform to embraer data. Picked up extra slots in STL though
I recently finished sims. Took 2.5 months, including 4 weeks off after Systems/ Procedures. 9 months from Indoc to beginning SOE.
Quote: I recently finished sims. Took 2.5 months, including 4 weeks off after Systems/ Procedures. 9 months from Indoc to beginning SOE.
Were you previous 121?
July new hires are just now finishing sims and starting SOE. Delay between systems and sims is 6-8 weeks and increasing. Not sure what the delay is between indoc and systems is at the moment.
Thank you guys for the info. Excited to get on board.
Training Time
Hate to sound lost, but can someone throw out the steps and approx. wait time time frame for training? I have Idoc in May and trying to plan a bit. Next comes ground school after a delay? Thanks for the help
Quote: Hate to sound lost, but can someone throw out the steps and approx. wait time time frame for training? I have Idoc in May and trying to plan a bit. Next comes ground school after a delay? Thanks for the help
If you want to fly within the next 11 months and start building time towards upgrade in a fast moving industry then I would not come to Piedmont. Unless, ofcourse, you live in Philly. Expect a frustratingly long time sitting on your ass.
Quote: If you want to fly within the next 11 months and start building time towards upgrade in a fast moving industry then I would not come to Piedmont. Unless, ofcourse, you live in Philly. Expect a frustratingly long time sitting on your ass.
That’s what I said about 6-8 months ago until MKultra jumped down my throat screeching ‘blasphemy’ from the PDT halls of excellence.

That being said every regional has its own **** sandwich one way or another. PDT is training backlog and schedules going by the posts on here.

Envoy is pay, reserve rules, metering of the flow and un-sustainable expansion.
Quote: Hate to sound lost, but can someone throw out the steps and approx. wait time time frame for training? I have Idoc in May and trying to plan a bit. Next comes ground school after a delay? Thanks for the help
Indoc- 3 month wait- ground school- 2-4 week wait- sims- 2-3 day wait- SOE.

Wait times seem to be dropping as more sim availability comes open but everything is subject to change.
55  105  145  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  165  205  255  655 
Page 155 of 697
Go to