Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
79  479  529  569  575  576  577  578  579  580  581  582  583  589  629  679 
Page 579 of 697
Go to
Rumor has it we start upgrading a month or so before we start hiring. And we start hiring a couple months before American does something in their training department (not sure if hiring or just training...). So once you see people talking about upgrade classes, start your watch and get ready. That’s just the rumor mill I suscribe to, so take it for what that’s worth.
Quote: Rumor has it we start upgrading a month or so before we start hiring. And we start hiring a couple months before American does something in their training department (not sure if hiring or just training...). So once you see people talking about upgrade classes, start your watch and get ready. That’s just the rumor mill I suscribe to, so take it for what that’s worth.
That's not a rumor. SK said in a town hall we would start new hire classes approximately 3 months prior to AA hiring. When they hire is anyone's guess.
Quote: Rumor has it we start upgrading a month or so before we start hiring. And we start hiring a couple months before American does something in their training department (not sure if hiring or just training...). So once you see people talking about upgrade classes, start your watch and get ready. That’s just the rumor mill I suscribe to, so take it for what that’s worth.
Not sure if we will upgrade before we hire seeing we are already short on FO’s and upgrading before replacement wouldn’t go well....... wait that’s exactly what we will do
Quote: That's not a rumor. SK said in a town hall we would start new hire classes approximately 3 months prior to AA hiring. When they hire is anyone's guess.
Considering how long it’ll take AA to get through training 1200 ish furloughed pilots, my guess is spring 2022 for an AA new hire class. That would mean interviews in about a year. Just my personal guess
Plus all the CJO people in the hiring pool will add some time to that.
Quote: Considering how long it’ll take AA to get through training 1200 ish furloughed pilots, my guess is spring 2022 for an AA new hire class. That would mean interviews in about a year. Just my personal guess
Let's not even mention the word "bankruptcy" and what that might do to hiring....
Quote: Let's not even mention the word "bankruptcy" and what that might do to hiring....

Then why even mention it? Now we will have Finnessed in our thread telling us how we are all doomed. Thanks.
Quote: Then why even mention it? Now we will have Finnessed in our thread telling us how we are all doomed. Thanks.
Here’s some advice.....

when you get to the point that airline pilot central posts, and the people who post them, start to freak you out... maybe you should go outside and give it a rest. You’re welcome.
Quote: Then why even mention it? Now we will have Finnessed in our thread telling us how we are all doomed. Thanks.
Did somebody say bankruptcy??

You boys keep taking those Instagram selfies of those clapped out 145’s while you can. Only a matter of time before DUI Doug takes you out back.
[QUOTE=Finessed;3181551]Did somebody say bankruptcy??

You boys keep taking those Instagram selfies of those clapped out 145’s while you can. Only a matter of time before DUI Doug takes you out back.

Troll without a cause!!
79  479  529  569  575  576  577  578  579  580  581  582  583  589  629  679 
Page 579 of 697
Go to