Delta Pilot hits passenger during fight

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to
Quote: Bingo! No matter what you do it will be blamed on you. Walk outside and pretend you're doing a walk around. When you step back in they'll either all be gone, they'll be in a chokehold by the PD, or there will be blood. Either way your career is still intact.
Eff that... knock that beotch out cold.
You wanted our passengers, you got em! Good luck with that. We're specially trained to deal with these pieces of garbage at Spirit.
Here's what you do: laugh, keep walking.
Longer video, that gives a little better perspective

Airline launches investigation after video shows pilot hitting female passenger as he tries to break up brawl - Mirror Online

The pilot did the right thing.
Here I was, getting my resume all sharpened up to try one more time.
I think I'll pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great, as if Delta didn't require enough useless cr@p on your resume to get looked at, now I have to add "able to street fight in pilot uniform". There went my chances.
New required flight bag equipment:

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/e...2FWhite%2FGold

First safety vests now boxing gloves. Of course the pilot can order the optional boxing robe at their expense. Twin Hill clothing indicated they'd have a double breasted robe available for Delta pilots.
I wonder if they will reintroduce the small informational: "Seven Ways To Immobilize Your Opponent With A Delta Blankie."
Quote:
The pilot did the right thing.
LOL!

Worst advice ever.
Pilot did the right thing.

You have an obligation to protect passengers.

Devils advocate: imagine the video shows the alteration, but the pilot glibly passing by then the brawling women fall on and injure an innocent toddler standing in the jetway.

Or the video shows the pilot looking on while one of the brawlers is choked to death.

I'm proud this guy works for Delta. These are confusing times.

What we do need going forward is a plan to deal with the combination of entitled, billegerent passengers and ubiquitous video without context.

Might be time to leave full airplanes at the gate with the explanation that tying the hands of airline employees to govern the situation makes it impossible for us to operate with even one uncooperative passenger.
Although I can't stand Delta and their self aggrandizing culture, it is nice to see airline management standing behind their pilot and having his back in a situation like this.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to