No Hat? No Problem

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
The Air Wisconsin Airlines Chief Pilot announced today that the hat is no longer a required uniform piece. It will remain an optional piece of the uniform and may still be worn.

Comments from the CP: "As a group we have always prided ourselves on our professional attitudes and appearance. We feel that as a group we can still maintain this professional attitude and appearance without the hat and address the concerns brought forward."

So, if you have a hat phobia/hatred, don't sweat it coming to Air Wisconsin, it is now optional! No more worrying if you look goofy in a hat...............(you might look goofy anyway )

I wore the hat because it was policy and they paid me for it. For the future I probably won't, because I like being consistent with the pilot group and I'm thinking 80%+ won't as well.

Well played, CP.
Probably got too many complaints of BS walking around the terminals doing hat spot checks
Somewhere, I know a few LCAs are weeping. I love it.
I like Air Willies hat and hat wings, stylish and classic. I'll buy one if you want to sell it???
Quote: I like Air Willies hat and hat wings, stylish and classic. I'll buy one if you want to sell it???
I'd give you mine, but someone stole it from the crew room in DCA two weeks ago while I was grabbing lunch. It turned up in the PHL crew room without hat brass 6 days later. That was nice...

I will say, the captain hat looks much better than the FO curbside valet hat.
The streaker jacket is just going to look empty without that hat
Lol! Awesome. JO'C probably wants to kill himself now. What on earth will he do now!?
Quote: I will say, the captain hat looks much better than the FO curbside valet hat.
What? The tips are good and sometimes I get to drive a nice car
Quote: What? The tips are good and sometimes I get to drive a nice car
Egzzacly, missin' the big picture.
Now if they will just allow well groomed facial hair
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to