Accelerated CFII

Subscribe
Are there any schools that do an accelerated CFII rating? I'm looking for some place I could knock it out in around a weeks time.

I am currently a CFI and MEI and just need to finish the CFII. I have the written test done and most of my lesson plans done. I would be willing to travel and pay for a hotel.

My current school is short on CFI's and really short on CFII's. So between my busy schedule and my instructors schedule I haven't been able to make much traction on this rating. I think I could get it done super fast if I can avoid the distractions of work and home for a week.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Curious why the school doesn't take the time to train you so you learn everything 'their way'.
I'd rather come in after hours then give you a week off to go to a pilot mill.
If you are working as a CFI, you don't need to waste time going to a dedicated flight school for your CFII. The CFII checkride is pretty much an IPC from the right seat. You obviously know how to study for a checkride at this point.

Read the PTS, study the oral exam guide, and spend a day reviewing before you take the written. Call an examiner to get a checkride scheduled and find a CFII who can give you 3 hours of checkride preparation.
Well....I'd like to think there's a little more to it then that.