Job Prep Service Recommendations

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I believe that going through a job prep service going over things such as my resume, app, etc is very beneficial, however there are a few of them out there. My end goal is to end up at UAL. I wanted to see if any current UAL pilots could recommend a service that is more tailored to UAL? If anyone has any info on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Quote: I believe that going through a job prep service going over things such as my resume, app, etc is very beneficial, however there are a few of them out there. My end goal is to end up at UAL. I wanted to see if any current UAL pilots could recommend a service that is more tailored to UAL? If anyone has any info on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Try Cage Consulting or Emerald Coast Interview Consulting...
I was very happy with DeeDee @ Cage.
I second DeeDee at Cage consulting! She worked in United HR for a long time and really knows how to help you do your best.
Cage is great . If you happen to go there, her office is about 78 feet from where interviews are done . She is in the know .
Ditto on Cage. Was a great service.
Cage walked me through how the entire process would happen, and it happened exactly that way.
Is Cage a good prep service for American, Delta, Southwest, and FedEx as well? I've reached the point in my application timeline that I'm ready to find an interview prep service, and I was thinking of using ECIC, but I don't know if they as good as Cage for United.
Cage is best for UAL. Most are former UAL.
Quote: Is Cage a good prep service for American, Delta, Southwest, and FedEx as well? I've reached the point in my application timeline that I'm ready to find an interview prep service, and I was thinking of using ECIC, but I don't know if they as good as Cage for United.

I have friends that have used cage for prep with other airline interviews, but cage is a MUST if you are prepping for a United interview. DeeDee is great!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to