Pilot flys planes, and, performs surgeries

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
I'm sure the requirements for psychiatric and cognitive testing for FAA medical examinations is just around the corner!
Not so fast! Clip job+ Joining WIA = Legacy Job.
Quote: Just when I think I've heard EVERYTHING......this story proves me wrong.
(also, not for nothing but you guys sure do have a few strange dudes in your ranks!)
Coming from a flight attendant? Kettle meet pot!

Reminds me of a commercial though.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVKUap1HgU
Quote: Did he make it past the Hogan?
Yes, but wasn't not "accepted" into the CPP.

Some of his ACTUAL/legit qualifications (one in particular) are astounding as well.
I'm pretty sure there's already more men than women who are WAI members, lol.
Quote: I'm pretty sure there's already more men than women who are WAI members, lol.
I wish you had told me that sooner........
Bahahaha!!!
Quote: I wish you had told me that sooner........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqQ99s4Ywnw

EDIT: Does YouTube embedding no longer work?? Or has it changed?
Quote: Just when I think I've heard EVERYTHING......this story proves me wrong.
(also, not for nothing but you guys sure do have a few strange dudes in your ranks!)
Really? You want to go there?
Marriage and Burial at Sea
As Captains on the Ocean are authorized to do, I am sure he has done marrian and burian.

"This is your Captain speaking. By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. Walk down the aisle to the aft restroom to celebrate. I will then sign your certificate of mile high clu..er ah marriage."

"This is your Captain speaking. Please put away all electronics and stow all your magazines. Hold on to your drinks in the event you do not want to lose them. As a precaution, I am going to drop the oxygen masks. Please put them on, remembering the bag may not fully inflate. Give that seat belt a good tug to make sure it fits snugly about your waist. We will now be dimming the cabin lights. As we will now do a commitment of the body of our dearly departed at sea, I have asked the flight attendants to serve as pall bearers. The First Officer will open the door. I will give the body a swift kick. Please refrain from speaking so we may have a moment of silence. Thank you for your cooperation while these safety measures remain in effect."
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to