Miami is back

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
I'm going to start this message by saying *I love Unicorns.*

Moving on...*rainbows are great, too.*

When I have more time I will be posting quotes from *my favorite pop-stars and Unicorns* who were talking *happy-happy joy-joy* in the other threads. Anything to say now???
Yeah, you tell 'em.....
It's about time. Happy for those of you who get to go back to driving to work. Keep the good news coming!
Here's one to get this party started:

Quote: I don't think sky vector has responded ever since his alleged prediction of BIG NEWS fell flat... It's clear he's just messing with everyone.
Where you at, 3enginetaxi?? Where's your big mouth now? Talking trash is easy, isn't it? Keep it coming...your tears are delicious.
They didn't say which aircraft did they?
Quote: I'm going to start this message by saying a huge F YOU to all you bastard haters who so smugly kept throwing insults out.

Moving on...Miami is back as a base! September.

When I have more time I will be posting quotes from all you idiots who were talking trash in the other threads. Anything to say now???
So...you're mad about insults and you react by...insulting others?

This is great news for Miami pilots. Which base are they going to close to staff Miami? ORD?
Quote: They didn't say which aircraft did they?
No, but it's the 145/140 as far as I know.
Quote: I'm going to start this message by saying a huge F YOU to all you bastard haters who so smugly kept throwing insults out.

Moving on...Miami is back as a base! September.

When I have more time I will be posting quotes from all you idiots who were talking trash in the other threads. Anything to say now???
Envoy is clearly the best. Always has been. Always will be.
Quote: I'm going to start this message by saying a huge *I LOVE UNICORNS!!*
Wow Sky. I used to have respect for you. That was pretty lame!
Quote: Wow Sky. I used to have respect for you. That was pretty lame!
Don't go there, skip. You were one of the ones throwing out garbage in the other threads. Don't think I didn't notice. You can't fling poo and then cry foul when it boomerangs back on you. Lesson learned.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to