When do they call?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Just interviews last Wednesday. All seemed to go well, They determined I will go through ground school smoothly and said HR will contact you in 3 days to give you the news. I haven't received a call yet. Anybody else had to wait this long or longer? most gouges show people being called the next day.
Hrmm...it certainly wasn't the next day for me, but it was within a week. If it were me, I probably would give them 10 days or so before I called them up and bugged them about it.
Might be trying to contact your references. Unless you have skeletons, I wouldn't worry about it.
They gave me and a few others offers at the end of the interview. If they haven't called back in a week, I would start to become a little nervous.... In this environment, one week of waiting means that you did poorly in the interview. Not trying to put you down if that happens...but we are not as desperate for pilots as other regionals are. The good news is that if you did not make the cut, every other regional in the United States would love to have you if you meet ATP minimums.
Quote: They gave me and a few others offers at the end of the interview. If they haven't called back in a week, I would start to become a little nervous.... In this environment, one week of waiting means that you did poorly in the interview. Not trying to put you down if that happens...but we are not as desperate for pilots as other regionals are. The good news is that if you did not make the cut, every other regional in the United States would love to have you if you meet ATP minimums.

I will say that I have heard they no longer tell you the day of, so I wouldn't be nervous if you didn't hear that same day.

No harm in following up if it's been a week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They no longer tell you day of, has to go through HR and I'd be shocked if they saw it that week considering you interviewed on a Wednesday
Quote: I will say that I have heard they no longer tell you the day of, so I wouldn't be nervous if you didn't hear that same day.

No harm in following up if it's been a week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great! Well that is good news. OP, looks like things have changed, please disregard my post, and good luck.
Quote: They gave me and a few others offers at the end of the interview. If they haven't called back in a week, I would start to become a little nervous.... In this environment, one week of waiting means that you did poorly in the interview. Not trying to put you down if that happens...but we are not as desperate for pilots as other regionals are. The good news is that if you did not make the cut, every other regional in the United States would love to have you if you meet ATP minimums.

If the interview team said he did good, HR is not going to do a 180 on that unless there's skeletons in the background check.
Quote: Just interviews last Wednesday. All seemed to go well, They determined I will go through ground school smoothly and said HR will contact you in 3 days to give you the news. I haven't received a call yet. Anybody else had to wait this long or longer? most gouges show people being called the next day.
when I interview with them, I waited 11 days... so I did assume that I didn't make it... and had Republic interview coming up on day 13 after the interview... finally, Skywest called... I did accept the job, canceled with Republic. happy camper living at my domicile. good company to get jet time.
Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. I received a call from them on Tuesday with Great news!

Im Hired!

All the best

Ohan
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to