LGA Base

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Can't speak to what's around the airport or neighborhoods heading in the brooklyn direction but if you're thinking of east, still Queens just before Nassau County, Flushing, Whitestone, Fresh Meadows, Bayside, or Little Neck might work if you can find something priced right. It's hit or miss. You can drive or it'd be a 2 bus ride most of the time.

I'm in Bayside and it's 15 min to the lot no traffic, sometimes 1:20 with. Any further out on Long Island is probably not a great idea. Some guys tell me they have 2 to 3 hr commutes (45 min no traffic) to get home when it's bad. Hope this helps.
Yo yo! Bayside here as well! By Cardozo H.S, QCC area. Where you at?
Quote: Yo yo! Bayside here as well! By Cardozo H.S, QCC area. Where you at?
Other side of Springfield, behind the stores. Not a bad location for the commute
Quote: Every crew room has a bulletin board of sorts where folks post flyers of crashpads. Networking with fellow new hires and with current employees in that base can be helpful too.
Thank you!
Quote: Other side of Springfield, behind the stores. Not a bad location for the commute
Wow, very close by. Yes, it's a great area and an easy commute to LGA.
Quote: I'm considering to apply in Republic. You all experienced guys what do you know about MCI in matter of seniority and living expenses?

MCI is fairly senior. Most of the Denver Q folks and left coast commuters are here since it's the most western base. Crashpads are hard to come by and you will need a car. On the bright side living here is cheap compared to that dump called NYC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to