Employee Discounts

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Does anyone know if we get a Verizon Wireless discount anymore. I looked in the Employee Discount section and it looks so outdated with only a contact for Teresa M. who is probably not even here anymore. Shows a 9 percent discount which I know most other airlines give 20 percent now. Anybody have any info on who to contact and how?
Just go to your local VZW store with your company ID and they will get you squared away. IIRC it's still the 9%.
I live in the Southeast and Straight Talk is offered here. I pay $45 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 5GB of data. It works everywhere I've flown.
Quote: Just go to your local VZW store with your company ID and they will get you squared away. IIRC it's still the 9%.
Thanks for the info!
Quote: I live in the Southeast and Straight Talk is offered here. I pay $45 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 5GB of data. It works everywhere I've flown.
I had Straight Talk before and it worked good on the Verizon network but I needed a mobile hotspot for all my other devices with more data then the 8 GB they even offer now. I didn't want a separate plan, or device, so I just caved and switched to Verizon.
I don't work for Frontier, but my company has a 20% discount with AT&T and Verizon. What they don't tell you is that it is only good for certain plans. I found that unless I was getting a plan with pretty low data, the unlimited package (no discount) was cheaper than if I used the discount on a data plan that matched our usage.... Point being make sure to ask about any specials and verify what plans the discounts are good for...
Look into T-Mobile. If you are a veteran you get a 15% discount. I have 5 lines with unlimited everything for around $140/month.
Found out Verizon gives us a 10 percent discount. Just walked into a store with my company id and drivers license. They asked for my company email and I just told them we don't have that anymore. Wasn't an issue. Just thought I would pass this along.
On a side note do you guys know how much it costs for our parents to nonrev? I booked a flight and it's showing nothing, I though we had to pay taxes or something. Thanks
Quote: On a side note do you guys know how much it costs for our parents to nonrev? I booked a flight and it's showing nothing, I though we had to pay taxes or something. Thanks
Parents are free on Frontier.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to