Some questions from the outside looking in.

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
Quote: Hello again all, sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm looking for an update. I live 10 mins from CVG, I've been driving to CMH for my regional for quite some time, and it's getting old. I'm just curious how long it would take to get back to CVG with Allegiant. I take it I would have to commute to another base for awhile, but if it's longer than a year I'd prefer to just stay where I am. That's the only thing that has kept me from applying thus far. Thanks again all for the info in this thread...it's been very helpful.
check your PM please
How junior is IND and PIE? Live next to PIE but might move to IND next year.
Quote: How junior is IND and PIE? Live next to PIE but might move to IND next year.

Junior FO in both PIE and IND is 08/2017 hire date. IND just opened today, so it is hard to tell how senior it will go. IND is smaller, but is rumored to be growing quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard a rumor that we lost the Apple contract in CVG (F9 outbid us?). Wondering how that will affect the base.
Quote: I heard a rumor that we lost the Apple contract in CVG (F9 outbid us?). Wondering how that will affect the base.
Heard the same about PIT...true??
Quote: Heard the same about PIT...true??
I was told by a PIT crew that Apple doesn't like being in the charter business. They have to buy all the seats and it ends up being more risk for them if the flights aren't full.

They prefer to be the travel agent and I was told that G4 would take over the routes 100% with the guarantee that Apple would fill the seats.

We'll see. But I haven't heard anything about being bid out by F9.
Quote: Junior FO in both PIE and IND is 08/2017 hire date. IND just opened today, so it is hard to tell how senior it will go. IND is smaller, but is rumored to be growing quickly.

What's the size of the IND base?
Quote: What's the size of the IND base?

It opened with 2 airplanes and 10 crews.

Quote: It opened with 2 airplanes and 10 crews.

Thanks!

I wouldn't be surprised if the IND base is expanded, I have heard they have added something like 5 or 6 routes from there in the past year.....
Have they said how big they want IND to be?
Seems like a solid mid west crew base would be very beneficial.
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to