psa vs envoy

Subscribe
I know this is a very open ended question to say the least. But looking from a career advancement aspect. Does anyone think there is a significant difference between the two on being able to get to the majors?

Other than that, they are both regional's and I'm sure will have their fair share of issues. But which do you think may have a better qol? if either.
Quote: I know this is a very open ended question to say the least. But looking from a career advancement aspect. Does anyone think there is a significant difference between the two on being able to get to the majors?

Other than that, they are both regional's and I'm sure will have their fair share of issues. But which do you think may have a better qol? if either.
As of right this minute Envoy has a better flow and PSA will have better QoL.

Subject to change literally any possible minute.

Good luck.
Quote: As of right this minute Envoy has a better flow and PSA will have better QoL.

Subject to change literally any possible minute.

Good luck.
that's what it looks like from the outside too. And of course, it could all change tonight. haha. I just want to make sure there is nothing that I am missing out of the equation i guess.
Professionalism Observation
I am new to the game and have only commuted a handful of times. I have flown twice on PSA and on both flights I was taken back to see the flight attendants up and walking around until just before entering the runway and again as soon as we pulled off the runway.

I have also flown twice on Envoy. The crew seemed very comfortable in their roles. On the second flight the captain (Leo) took the time to come back and have a real conversation with me. I am used to introducing myself to flight crew and their primary (if not sole) interest is that I will not be up front camping their style I was so impressed, I spent the next week deciding if I should jump ship from my regional (finally decided I did not want to start over)

Not a statistically relevant sample size, just my experience.