Air21, 767 operator in MIA

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Skylease is owned by Centurion. They are sister companies.

Air 21 is a startup that was or is using Dynamic crews and or planes
Not sure how much longer they will be able to use the DYA cert. My understanding is that Dynamic is going to court this week for the liquidation hearing. Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Quote: Not sure how much longer they will be able to use the DYA cert. My understanding is that Dynamic is going to court this week for the liquidation hearing. Someone correct me if I'm wrong
I believe that they have had their own certificate for awhile.
No Skylease and 21Air are two very different companies although both based in GSO.

Yes They used the DYA certificate till they got their own and have been on their own now for a couple of years.

21Air, soon to be called 21Cargo has two B762F and they have leased to purchase the two ex KFA Canadian DC10F's that are currently operating for them out of KMIA.

The same guy who owns 21Air, owns the Venezuelan AOC - Solar Air Cargo and their sole DC10 is currently stored in YYZ being used for parts to keep the other two flying.
You have no idea
Stay as far away from 21Air as you can!
Quote: Stay as far away from 21Air as you can!
Can you give more details. I am talking with them now. Please help.
Quote: Can you give more details. I am talking with them now. Please help.
Sounds like money is from a forge in source , that is scary would end up like another Falcon Air with all kinds of tax and bill paying problems. And I here the president is a penny pinching Latino.
Quote: Sounds like money is from a forge in source , that is scary would end up like another Falcon Air with all kinds of tax and bill paying problems. And I here the president is a penny pinching Latino.
Well, I hear you are racist. Or did you mean you don't like the fact he is a penny pincher? Or is it he is a Latino?
Quote: Sounds like money is from a forge in source , that is scary would end up like another Falcon Air with all kinds of tax and bill paying problems. And I here the president is a penny pinching Latino.
Money comes from a fargin source - not good. I'll bet that bastige is a total icehole, too.
Quote: Well, I hear you are racist. Or did you mean you don't like the fact he is a penny pincher? Or is it he is a Latino?
Oh put that comment back in the bag. Its true unless we’re buying a new truck.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to