Air21, 767 operator in MIA

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
So, who are these guys?
Just one of the scumbag 767 operators in Miami.
Quote: Just one of the scumbag 767 operators in Miami.
Darn, I was holding my breath
Quote: So, who are these guys?
They have a cool looking livery.
Exsqueezme
Motor, can you perhaps, be more specific? Just calling an airline a scumbag operation doesn't really help. Corrosion corner is long gone and a lot of the Miami based airlines have improved over the past few years, I didn't say perfect.

Look at how bad the regionals were including, paying for your job, and now you get bonuses if you join. Yipppeee, right?

Anyway, I'll start. One 767, second coming BACK online. Possibly two DC-10s coming. Yes, I said DC-10s.

With everyone in Mijami hiring now, Swift (well a base anyway) Amerijet, Xtra (I think soon) IBC, IFL, Dynamic (yes FLL and yes, I know), Air Blackjack might have trouble finding people.

Again, I, as do others, know all about these ops but let's try to be specific. Not everyone gets to go to prom Carmen Electra!
Quote: Just one of the scumbag 767 operators in Miami.
Wait, there's a scumbag airline in MIAMI?

Say it ain't so!

(I thought it was a requirement)
They've been around for 3-4 years. They piggybacked off the Dynamic International certificate until they got their own. They fly mainly to Venezuela. I believe their certificate is still under the Greensboro CMO. They advertise on climbto350 for pilots. They currently have ads for captains, first officers, and a contract ground school instructor. They seemed to favor Spanish speaking pilots, although the lastest ads don't mention it.

http://www.21air.us
Quote: They've been around for 3-4 years. They piggybacked off the Dynamic International certificate until they got their own. They fly mainly to Venezuela. I believe their certificate is still under the Greensboro CMO. They advertise on climbto350 for pilots. They currently have ads for captains, first officers, and a contract ground school instructor. They seemed to favor Spanish speaking pilots, although the lastest ads don't mention it.

21 AIR, U.S. Certificated All Cargo Carrier
Prefer Spanish... You don't say...
I see they are looking to hire
DC-10 Crews.
Any intel on this.
Wondering if Air 21 is a rebranded Skylesae who Centuron was in kaohootz with. Skylease pilots, a non-union shop, as I recall was doing a lot of Centurion’s flying at about 60% of the pay. Skylease was a 747 operator though. Could be coincidence.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to