ABX Hiring Window Open

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: But wait, they already furloughed us 4 or was it 5 times?
I heard they furloughed the last group of new hires right after the sim- is that true?
Quote: I heard they furloughed the last group of new hires right after the sim- is that true?
No. There will be enough folks quit to satisfy their lust for furlough.
Quote: I heard they furloughed the last group of new hires right after the sim- is that true?
You never know if anyone here is being serious or not, but taking this question seriously, no. Where did that come from?
Quote: You never know if anyone here is being serious or not, but taking this question seriously, no. Where did that come from?
From some ATI new hires who know the ABX new hires that were supposedly furloughed after, or during, the sim - apparently friends at a previous employer. Terrible if true, but in this market they'll be at a better airline in no time and with more of an understanding of the airline industry.
Quote: From some ATI new hires who know the ABX new hires that were supposedly furloughed after, or during, the sim - apparently friends at a previous employer.
It would be news to me if it's true. I have spent significant time talking to at least one guy in that last class. Seems like he would have mentioned it. What I know of that class is that it was supposed to be ten, but only five showed.
Quote: It would be news to me if it's true. I have spent significant time talking to at least one guy in that last class. Seems like he would have mentioned it. What I know of that class is that it was supposed to be ten, but only five showed.
Is it possible they only furloughed part of the class?
Quote: Is it possible they only furloughed part of the class?
Anything is possible.
Quote: Is it possible they only furloughed part of the class?
Good lord, no. This pilot group/union would have flipped sh*t. It wouldn't be a secret.
Over here at ATI, if you mention ABX pay in the office some one will jump up like a gopher out of thier cube an say "oh but they are going under, soon, maybe tomorrow".

The hot rumor L8frt is mentioning is ABX is about to furlough. Been hearing it for over a year now. I say it as a joke...kinda like putting that sign up that says free beer tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to