Horizon cutting flights due to pilot shortage

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 10 of 13
Go to
Quote: **.
That’s cool, go show those to people that care like maybe in the OO threads.
I’m guessing they chased him away, and now he’s living under your bridge.
Quote: Your boyfriend was asking?
That's showing some great professionalism. Is that why you never made it out of a regional?

Haha, my second year pay is about to be higher than the top of your scale...
Quote: I'm happy for you. Why are you still playing in the kiddies sandbox?
Because kicking sand at the bully in the sandbox is fun.
Quote: The payout is being somewhere with a solid reputation that will contribute to your transition to a major. Interviewer: "I see you were at SkyWest. We like the pilots that come through their training program".
Vs. "Oooh I see... why Horizon (or Mesa) etc..."
I'd love to see you try and hand fly a single engine CAT III down to 50ft covered in ice. Our training department is excellent; always has been.
Quote: Ok. So you're just stupid. Or maybe just can't read at all. Everyone else understands, except you. I'm sad for you. It is spelled out in plain English. You should be embarrassed.
You're now just blatantly violating forum rules at this point.
Quote: Ok. So you're just stupid. Or maybe just can't read at all. Everyone else understands, except you. I'm sad for you. It is spelled out in plain English. You should be embarrassed.
That means a lot coming from you Why do you care so much about guys going to Horizon as opposed to Skywest? You already have your number until retirement...
E175 training
Hi all, I was just curious as to how the jet training program was going over there. I have spoken with some fairly unhappy dash new hires in regards to the training and wash out rates.
Quote: Hi all, I was just curious as to how the jet training program was going over there. I have spoken with some fairly unhappy dash new hires in regards to the training and wash out rates.
My friends in the jet program had no complaints.

I am in the middle of the Dash program, and I have zero complaints. The instructors are amazing, and the support you get have been outstanding. Not sure where the wash outs have been happening.
Quote: Hi all, I was just curious as to how the jet training program was going over there. I have spoken with some fairly unhappy dash new hires in regards to the training and wash out rates.

Hello there, I'll chime in on this one. I am a new hire in the 175 and just finished my checkride this afternoon. I have no complaints with the training. At no time did I feel like there wasn't adequate support; all of the instructors were super helpful throughout training. Ground was a breeze with the cbt course. Prior to going to the sim, we were given multiple VPT sessions to review flows and other task. The training received in the sims was excellent and was blast; again the instructors were super helpful and productive with the lessons.
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 10 of 13
Go to