Dynamic aviation sic or captain position

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: *shrugs*
Semantics
You are correct.
Some understand the semantics - some don't.
Quote: And the 200 for military guys that fly them over 12,500
Centex has an STC that increases takeoff weight to 13,420 making a type rating a requirement, which you can go get at FlyRight, Inc.
Quote: I had 2 phone interviews and now they are inviting for a Skype interview. This was for a king air Captain position. I applied for a SIC position. First the HR told me that they are hiring for a captain position. But the base manager said it's a SIC position with a week training only, so now I'm confused and wondering what will be the difference between sic and captain training. I know it's neither a type rating nor a part 135 checkride. It's only part 91 . My question is how many hours will they train me in the left seat, and what kind of "check" it is for a captain. I'm not multi engine current and have not flown in a year. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Hey, Im a Captain at DA on the B200. Interesting... I've never heard of a week training for a new hire. It's normally a month... which department are you applying for? ISR / ADA / Oil Spill / etc?
These folks hiring?
Quote: These folks hiring?
Everybody is hiring.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to