Mediation

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: How long does mediation take?
Well with many sections TAd already, its not interminable, but Id count on 12 months.
In my last Airline, the NMB always sided with the company-may not happen here, but its an inherently slow process.
Quote: Well with many sections TAd already, its not interminable, but Id count on 12 months.
In my last Airline, the NMB always sided with the company-may not happen here, but its an inherently slow process.
I'm thinking two years
It'll probably drag out even longer now... forget about a contract this or next year.
It's ALL going exactly according to plan. JB'S plan that they have been working on with F&H for a decade now.
Quote: It'll probably drag out even longer now... forget about a contract this or next year.
LORs/resume/Apps. The quicker path to a CBA is to by leave this "airline".
Quote: LORs/resume/Apps. The quicker path to a CBA is to by leave this "airline".
I'm trying hard, but still easier said than done!
Quote: I'm trying hard, but still easier said than done!
Me too- This should provide the proper motivation for hundreds here at Blew.
Quote: LORs/resume/Apps. The quicker path to a CBA is to by leave this "airline".
THIS.

And to anyone applying here... do you really want to go through the whole process all over again? Just stick to applying to the real airlines.
Quote: How long does mediation take?
A day and a half...maybe two days.

Gup
Quote: THIS.

And to anyone applying here... do you really want to go through the whole process all over again? Just stick to applying to the real airlines.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Focus on a company that at least pretends to respect your contribution.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to