Mediation

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: Me too- This should provide the proper motivation for hundreds here at Blew.
Great, more competition in the job market.
Quote: Great, more competition in the job market.
I know- it wouldve been better to be in a pool somewhere already
Quote: I know- it wouldve been better to be in a pool somewhere already
We are still ahead of the guys who are just now trying to get their logbooks and apps in order. FWIW.
In their words, management's objective is to get a fair and equitable CBA for the pilots and the company.

If that's the case then there's no reason they shouldn't meet with ALPA for our previously scheduled three negotiation sessions.

Time for them to put their money where their mouth is.
Quote: In their words, management's objective is to get a fair and equitable CBA for the pilots and the company.

If that's the case then there's no reason they shouldn't meet with ALPA for our previously scheduled three negotiation sessions.

Time for them to put their money where their mouth is.

From the company update, it sounded like they'll be waiting for a mediator to be assigned until negotiations resume.
Can we please just skip all the years of BS this is going to take and just petition for self help?
Quote: From the company update, it sounded like they'll be waiting for a mediator to be assigned until negotiations resume.
Yeah that's what it sounds like. But we can probably get a mediator assigned by the August negotiation dates and still hold those.
Quote: Yeah that's what it sounds like. But we can probably get a mediator assigned by the August negotiation dates and still hold those.
Hopefully you are right but I would not hold my breath. The government does nothing fast...
Quote: Can we please just skip all the years of BS this is going to take and just petition for self help?
This is a big boy game with a lot at stake. There is a process. Many have worked hard to get here. This is not sandbox play where we have to give all of our toys to PasserOGas.

See you at the rally?
Quote: Can we please just skip all the years of BS this is going to take and just petition for self help?
This is a big boy game with a lot at stake. There is a process. Many have worked hard to get here. This is not sandbox play where we have to give all of our toys to PasserOGas.

See you at the rally?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to